11.01.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: October

As I write this Texas has gone from Summer to Winter in a blink of an eye... it's in the 40’s! Anyways so many exciting things are happening, for one the holidays are fastly approaching and more recently I have completed my Goodreads challenge! I’ve read 52 books this year and I am so pleased I finished early. Now let’s check out how the rest of my month went reading-wise.

Books Read
48. Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
49. The Whisper Man by Alex North
50. Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi
51. My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
52. The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
53. Christmas Angels by Nancy Naigle

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 2
3 Stars - 2
3.5 Stars - 2
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Non-Fiction - 1
Thrillers - 3
Fiction - 2

Pages Read - 2,576

Books via Publisher
25 Days til Christmas by Poppy Alexander

Thanks to William Morrow for the book!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Grace Year by Kim Leggett
Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
One Week Til Christmas by Belinda Missen
Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson

That’s it for my October Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

1 comment: