10.01.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: September

I’m still here waiting for Fall to hit Texas but in the meantime, it was another slow reading month for me. I went into September determined to complete my Goodreads challenge but I fell short. My reads were average this month with the exception of a one really good read. Here’s to hoping next month will be way better, here’s how my month went reading-wise.

Books Read
45. Stolen Things by R.H. Herron
46. Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
47. All The Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 1
3 Stars - 2
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Fiction - 1
Thrillers - 1
YA - 1

Pages Read - 1,114

Books via Publisher
The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes
Invisible as Air by Zoe Fishman
Christmas Angels by Nancy Naigle
Let it Snow by Nancy Thayer

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
You and Me and Us by Alison Hammer

That’s it for my September Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment