8.29.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: August

Can you believe Septemeber is upon us? I love all things Fall cooler weather, comfort food and especially football just to name a few! This month I was really laid back with my reading and only read three books, but they were all five-star reads! Here’s how my August went reading-wise.

Books Read
42. Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson
43. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
44. Keeping Lucy by T. Greenwood

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 3
4 Stars - 0
3 Stars - 0
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Fiction - 1
Thrillers - 2

Pages Read - 1,056

Books via Publisher
Holly Banks Full of Angst by Julie Valerie
Well Met by Jen DeLuca
What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
Flowers in Paris by Sarah Jio
The Other’s Gold by Elizabeth Ames

Thank you Lake Union, Little Brown and Co, Berkley Books, Ballantine Books, and Viking thank you all for the amazing books!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
The Other Mrs.by  Mary Kubica
Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison
Feels Like Falling by Kristy Woodson Harvey

That’s it for my August Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment