4.01.2019

Monthly Wrap Up: March

Hey Everyone! March wasn't a very productive reading month for me. I blame it on a lack of books I was interested in, I DNF a few reads I wasn’t feeling plus I’ve been binge watching Game of Thrones the last few weeks. Anyways here are the three yes three books I did read this month and all the other bookish things that happened.

Books Read
15. Era of Ignition by Amber Tamblyn
16. The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves
17. You’ Be Mine by Erin Hahn

Reading Stats
5 Stars - 0
4 Stars - 2
3 Stars - 0
3.5 Stars - 1
2 Stars - 0
1 Stars - 0

Genres
Non-Fiction - 1
Contemporary Fiction - 1
YA - 1

Pages Read - 808

Books via Publisher
The Mother in Law by Sally Hepworth
Summer of ‘69 by Elin Hilderbrand
Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews
The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick
Reasons to Be Cheerful by Nina Stibbe
Fumbled by Alexa Martin

Thank you to Little Brown and Co, Berkley, Park Row Books, and St. Martin’s Press for all the great books!

ARC’s via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Spin by Colleen Nelson
The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe
Queen Bee by Dorothea Benton Frank
The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
Turbulence by David Szalay
When We Left Cuba by Chanel Cleeton
Summer Hours by Amy Mason Doan
All the Water in the World by Karen Raney

That’s it for my March Wrap Up please feel free to share your wrap up I love to check out all things bookish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment