12.20.2018

Holiday Review: A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles Schulz

Peanuts: A Charlie Brown Christmas by Charles M. Schulz
Published: 1965
Publisher: Running Press
Format: via Overdrive
Ratings: 5/5

Synopsis
Start this holiday season off with a bang by celebrating with the PEANUTS gang in the timeless classic A Charlie Brown Christmas. Read along with Charlie Brown in his heartwarming quest to uncover the true meaning of Christmas with Snoopy, Linus, and friends!

My Thoughts
I’ve never been one for cartoons even when I was a kid but there was always something about Charlie Brown that I connected with. So even now I still wait anxiously every year for A Charlie Brown Christmas to come on the tv and I sit there smiling at the Peanuts gang as they dance and tell us what Christmas really means. If you haven’t read this what are you waiting for? It’s the best Christmas book with a message that all of us should take to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment