5.03.2018

Kids Corner: How to Trick the Tooth Fairy by Erin Danielle Russell

How to Trick the Tooth Fairy by Erin Danielle Russell, Jennifer Hansen Rolli [Illustrations]
Published: May 1, 2018
Publisher: Aladdin
Format: publisher
Rating: 4/5

Synopsis
Kaylee loves pulling pranks: from dropping water balloons on passers by to even tricking Santa Claus, she’s a prize-winning prankster!

But is she the Princess of Pranks? No! That title is held by none other than the Tooth Fairy. But when Kaylee loses a tooth and the Tooth Fairy goes about her usual tooth-taking business, Kaylee pranks her with a fake frog. As Kaylee and the Tooth Fairy try to out-prank one another, things get way out of hand, until the two finally see eye and eye and decide to share the crown!

My Thoughts

I recently had my little cousin come over and asked her to read this book along with me. She laughed at some parts and overall highly enjoyed it. She said she liked the pictures and that the story was funny. We had a talk afterward and she knew some of the pranks weren’t right and knew she wouldn’t do any of those things. I've seen some people give this book low ratings because of their views on pranks and while I don’t condone them I also know that this is just a fun book. I believe you can enjoy this read and also serve it as a lesson for kids, to know what is right and wrong. So overall I think this book is cute and fun but can also serve a purpose as teaching a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment