10.31.2017

Kids Corner: Halloween reads for your little ghouls!

Happy Halloween everyone! I’m not one for scary novels so instead, I thought I would bring you some children’s Halloween reads. Here are three non-scary but very cute reads for the little ghouls in your life.


 Harry’s Spooky Surprise by NGK illustrations by Janelle Dimmett
Published: May 25, 2017
Format: free Kindle read
Rating: 5/5

I loved this read! It was cute and sweet and besides it being set on Halloween I loved the messages of not being afraid of the dark and how it’s important to say a simple thank you to those around you, and lastly the importance of great friendships.


How to Pick a Pumpkin by Sally Huss
Published: October 24, 2014
Format: free Kindle read
Rating: 5/5

 This is the cutest read ever and my fave! We learn how important it is to pick just the right pumpkin. We also learn how many different kinds there are and also how you must find the perfect pumpkin for yourself even if it isn’t so perfect on the outside. I loved the story and the illustrations are the cutest!


The Witch’s Big Night by Sally Huss
Published: September 29, 2017
Format: free Kindle read
Rating: 5/5

 An enjoyable story of a witch who doesn’t like the kids who come keeping to her door on Halloween night, she doesn’t give out candy but spiders and other creatures but what gets to her more is that no one tries to trick her. Will she get her wish? Well, you will have to wait and see.

Well, those were my mini-reviews of some wonderful kiddie reads. I had fun reading them and I know your little ones will enjoy them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment