4.04.2016

Monthly Wrap-Up: March

March was a great month for me while I didn’t read as much as I wanted to it brought me a month of less is more. I found myself just trying to relax more and trying not to stress out so much. I’m trying to exercise more and it has definitely helped me on all fronts. I’m hoping this month to read way more since I got some amazing books that I can’t wait to dive into. Well enough about me…here’s how my month went book wise.
Books Read
*17. Don’t You Cry by Mary Kubica
*16. Lies and Other Acts of Love by Kristy Woodson Harvey
15. Frannie & Tru by Karen Hattrup
*14. People Who Knew Me by Kim Hooper
*13. How Sweet the Sound by Amy K. Sorrells
*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Forever Beach by Shelly Noble
One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
A Lowcountry Wedding by Mary Alice Monroe
The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews
A Certain Age by Beatriz Williams
The Island House by Nancy Thayer
Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom

Thanks to HarperCollins, Washington Square Press, Gallery Books, St. Martin’s Press, Ballantine Books and Simon and Schuster

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
Leave Me by Gayle Forman

Purchased
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole


Personal Goals Update
Once again I’m glad to say I kept my promise of only getting 2 arcs from NetGalley/Edelweiss!

TBR Pile – 1 book knocked off [How Sweet the Sound]

Non-Bookish things
Since I’ve been reading nonstop for a while now I thought I would devote the weekends to catching up on TV shows and movies so here’s a few I’ve watched lately:

Quantico
I love this series! I’ve missed a few episodes but I’ve recently binged watched so I’m all caught up. I love the whole who done it vibe going on.

The Family
This show has me so….confused? I mean I love the whole mystery of the son coming back after 10 years but I want to know is he really who he says he is? Plus did anyone in the family have anything to do with it? I mean sometimes this family is REALLY suspect. There is mystery and suspense plus there is definitely a creepy vibe going on.

Upcoming Reads
One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
A Lowcountry Wedding by Mary Alice Monroe
A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole


That’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

2 comments:

  1. Great month for you! I can't wait to read One True Loves, too!

    My March Recap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you for reading Lies and Other Acts of Love!! xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete