11.27.2012

WoW [8]


Waiting on Wednesday (WoW) is a weekly event hosted by Jill @
Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s WoW feature is:
 OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
Expected publication: July 23, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse

 [Goodreads] When Bea meets Beck, she knows instantly that he's her kind of crazy. Sweet, strong, kinda-messed-up Beck understands her like no one else can. He makes her feel almost normal. He makes her feel like she could fall in love again. But despite her feelings for Beck, Bea can't stop thinking about someone else: a guy who is gorgeous and magnetic... and has no idea Bea even exists. But Bea knows a ton about him. She spends a lot of time watching him. She has a journal full of notes. Some might even say she's obsessed. Bea tells herself she's got it all under control, but this isn't a choice, it's a compulsion. The truth is, she's breaking down... and she might end up breaking her own heart. 

I always up for a good love story. This one seems to have a twist so Im all for seeing how this interesting book turns out.

What's your WoW of the week? Please share.


18 comments:

  1. Love a good love story! And I like the OCD aspect. Something different!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds promising! Not your typical love story!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesnt sound like it...that makes it interesting.

      Delete
  3. I love a good love story too! :) Great pick!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I'm adding this to my list. It's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super stoked for OCD Love Story! That cover is so cute and it sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy it :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks ADORBS. Great pick. I love the cover and the premise of the book! Great pick! Happy Wed!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds interesting, and I haven't heard much about it.
    Hope you get to read it soon! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great! I'm adding this to my "to-read" pile! Thanks for Sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this last week and put it on my TBR list. It looks like a really good read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really good---I love how the cover says "I will not stalk that boy" all over it! :D

    ReplyDelete