6.16.2016

My 2016 Summer Reading List

Another summer is upon us and there is nothing I love more than spending these lazy days of summer with a book and a cold glass of sweet tea! This year I'm doing it a little different...I've mapped out a list of my summer reads that I will devouring now til Labor Day. Some are new while others are some I have and have been dying to get to. If you have any summer reads you love please feel free to let me know, I love book recs!

    
      
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
This is my summer reading list, I think this is possible for me to finish by the end of summer. I've already knocked off 3 so far so I'm happy about that! I will be slowing down the activity on the blog to take advantage of the summer months but I will be posting reviews and other commitments I already have. So I hope everyone has a fun summer filled with amazing memories and great reads!

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarking this! So many of these I've read and loved but there are some new ones that I must check out like The Sweetheart Deal and The Beach House!!

    ReplyDelete