10.01.2014

September Wrap-Up

Wow how time is flying. Fall is upon us and I for one am very happy! This is the start to the holidays my fave time of year. I feel as if I haven’t been reading like I was, maybe... ok... football is taking up a lot of my extra time. Anyways I’m currently reading a ton of Christmas reads. Hey it’s never too early in my mind! Now it’s about that time to share what I’ve read, bought, and received from publishers so here we go…

Read this month…

*An Island Christmas by Nancy Thayer
When We Fall by Emily Liebert
Mr. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Blame it on the Mistletoe by Nicole Michaels
*The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
The Christmas Bake Off by Abbey Clements
The Broken String [eshort] by Diane Chamberlain
*Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas

*- my super faves = BUY IT!

Received from publishers [physical books]…
  
A Sudden Light by Garth Stein
Mating for Life by Marissa Stapley
Girl Before a Mirror by Liza Palmer
Zodiac by Romina Russell

Received via NetGalley/Edelweiss…
It Happened at Christmas by Debbie Mason
*Mistletoe on Main Street by Olivia Miles
*Blame it on the Mistletoe by Nicole Michaels
The Broke String by Diane Chamberlain
*A Christmas to Remember by Jenny Hale
Hyacinth Girls by Lauren Frankel
Cold Feet at Christmas by Debbie Johnson
*Us by David Nicholls
*The Precious One by Maria de los Santos
Christmas at the Cupcake Café by Jenny Colgan
*The Grownups by  Robin Antalek
Love & Other Theories by Alexis Bass
*No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss
Better than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink

*Super excited for

 Won
Five Days by Julie Lawson Timmer via Chick Lit Central

Top Reads for October
No Christmas like the Present by Sierra Donovan
Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
 Forever Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid

1 comment: