8.20.2014

WoW [86]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Expected Publication: March 31, 2015
Publisher: Bloomsbury

Synopsis...
It’s been a year since it happened—when Paige Hancock’s first boyfriend died in an accident. After shutting out the world for a year, Paige is finally ready for a second chance at high school . . . and she has a plan. First: Get her old crush, Ryan Chase, to date her—the perfect way to convince everyone she’s back to normal. Next: Join a club—simple, it’s high school after all. But when Ryan’s sweet, nerdy cousin, Max, moves to town and recruits Paige for the Quiz Bowl team (of all things!) her perfect plan is thrown for a serious loop. Will Paige be able to face her fears and finally open herself up to the life she was meant to live?

Why I Can’t Wait…
I loved Open Road Summer and this one sounds just perfect, can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.


Feel free to link me to yours.

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've never heard about this one but is sounds adorable and meaningful, can't wait to read it. :)
    Great pick!
    Here's mine: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10-beautiful-ashes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to read Open Road Summer! This sounds like another great contemp!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I just ordered Open Road Summer so if I like it, I'll be sure to read this one when it's out. It seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by Emery but I hear she's a great writer. This one looks good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Open Road Summer, heard nothing but good things about it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a new Emery Lord!! I can't wait read this one either :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this book before but it sounds good, I love contemporary romance :) Is it part of a series? Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard nothing but good things for Open Road Summer, and though I haven't read it yet, I'm pretty sure I'll read The Start of Me and You because it sounds so good! Great pick!

    Check out my Wow post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I SOOOO want to read this book! I loved Open Road Summer, it was So good. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds intriguing...thanks for sharing! Here's mine: “LILA”


    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard nothing but good things about this author. I think I'm going to have to check some of those out. Love the blog design too. The wallpaper is awesome.
    If interested, here is my WoW: http://bookworm-meags222.blogspot.ca/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-rooms-by-lauren.html
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds really good. I will be so excited when I get my hands on this book!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower via GFC. I've not heard of this, but it sounds like a good book!
    Here's my Wow
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete